Serving all of Mesa County.
The Appliance Doctor provides
Quality appliance repairs
Don’t buy new when you can save!
• Use Dry Ice Blocks
• Open as little as possible
In case your washer or dishwasher is leaking
• Locate the shutoff valve and turn it off
• Refrain from using appliance until repaired
In case your stove has doesn’t shut off
• Turn it off at the breaker instead of unplugging it
(Electric ranges have a dedicated 240 breaker that should be at least 40 amps)
Appliance Repair & Warranty Service
- Stoves and ovens
- Dryers and much more
- Proper sealing
- Appliance stops working
- Stuck doors
- Ice Maker not working
- Cooking surface not heating up
- Authorized warranty work for Samsung and LG
- More than 10 years experience
- Licensed technicians
for your appliance repair needs.