Appliance Doctor doesn’t just fix appliances. We have certified technicians that can handle your heater and furnace repair needs. We service most makes and models of furnaces and offer quick, reliable service calls.
Today’s furnaces have more electronics and usually need a certified technician to diagnose and repair your heater. Our technicians help you get your furnace up and running. We look at your furnace, return vents, furnace filters, valves, and the electronics of your system. Our goal is to get your heater up and running quickly.
Common heater and furnace issues:
- Your Furnace or Heater will not turn on
- Your Furnace does not generate heat, only cold air blows out or no air blows out
- There is a noticiable smell
- The air blowing through your ducts is not sufficiently heating your home
- Your furnace is making a more than normal noise
Many of these issues require immediate residential heating and furnace repairs. Our licensed and insured technicians will arrive quickly to help restore your furnace back to normal.
We serve residential and commercial heater and furnace repair in Grand Junction, Fruita, Palisade, Clifton, Orchard Mesa, and Whitewater. Contact us for more information at 970-773-1000.